Field Cottage is a single-storey building worked in local stone and converted from a former barn.
There are unobstructed views from the sitting room, conservatory and kitchen across Coverdale, lower Wensleydale and into the distant Vale of York.
Great care has been taken in the conversion and a high standard of accommodation is offered.
The cottage is entered through a small conservatory and porch, with room for coats and shoes, which opens into a modern, well-equipped, fitted kitchen and cosy lounge with dining area and a stone fireplace, with log burning stove.
Leading from the lounge is a short stairway, which in turn leads to two bedrooms and a bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and wc. One bedroom contains a double bed and the other, two single beds.
There is a large private secure floodlit parking area.
- Duvets and pillows are provided, with linen and towels
- Gas central heating and electricity included
- Log burning stove (with starter pack of fuel)
- Colour TV, DVD, Radio/CD player, microwave oven, shaver point, garden furniture, barbecue
- Wifi access
- Off-road secure parking and bicycle storage
- Property on a spring water supply
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Strictly non-smoking
- Dogs welcome (maximum 2 per cottage)
- Use of washing machine and tumble drier